kanjivaram silk saree
Kanchipuram silk sarees are also known as pattu sarees or kanjeevaram silk sarees. They are the most beloved hand woven sarees India. They are well-known for their exceptional silk fabric and quality. Kanchipuram silk is made using a weaving and twisting technique. This allows for the creation of a strong material. It can last many years if it is well cared for. Because of its contrast border and body, Indian women love wearing it. It was once only for brides. But now, every woman wants it. Buy Kanchipuram silk Sarees at kanjivaramsilksaree and enhance your ethnic wardrobe. There are designs to suit all occasions and ages.
Trending kanjivaram silk saree:
The Pattu sarees They look great in bright colors and are trendy. kanjivaram silk saree can help you find them if you’re not sure where to look. You can explore hundreds of Kanchipuram silk sarees, without ever leaving your home. These are the sarees that you can choose from for 2021.
- Bright Red Colour Silk Saree
- Fuchsia color silk saree
- Parrot Green and Blue Silk Saree
- Classic Green and purple silk saree
- Mustard Yellow and Pink Silk Saree
- Black and Pink silk saree
- Blue on Violet silk saree
How to maintain your kanjivaram silk saree for a longer time?
- Make sure you fold your saree correctly to store it. Wrap it in a cotton or muslin cloth and keep it dry in a dark place. To fight moths and fungus, you can place neem leaves next to it. Avoid wringing your saree, as it may cause it to become permanently wrinkled or ruined.
- Dry cleaning is the best way to clean your saree. If you prefer to wash it at home, just use cold water with a small amount of shampoo. Avoid harsh detergents and brushes. It is best to wash it using soft hands. It will fade if it is exposed to direct sunlight.
How to buy original kanjivaram silk saree online?
- These sarees have a customarily unique zari work. The kariger curls silver string upon silk strung and makes it look shiny. This type of work is what you should be looking for.
- You should check the price, as the original is more expensive.
- To verify its purity, look for the silk mark at the saree.
- Contrasting Saree borders and bodies are a hallmark of this saree, so be sure to pay close attention.
- You will find zari edges at the ends of the original saree.
One-stop destination to buy kanjivaram silk saree online:
Kanjivaramsilksaree offers hassle-free shopping when you are looking for Kanchipuram silk sarees or Kanjeevaram silk sarees. We offer the highest quality sarees at an affordable price. Also, we offer free shipping to India and fast shipping to the USA, UK, and Globally. Our website features the most recent collection and exclusive designs.
Silk sarees are considered as excellent fashion statements due to their versatile and timeless nature. One can make use of silk sarees on a daily basis for their versatility. It has the ability to match with almost any type of outfit, making it the ultimate wardrobe staple. Silk also denotes luxury to an extent, with its refined glow, softness and rich appeal.
There are two prominent silk saree motifs that are commonly used in Indian weddings. The first motif is the birthday saree, which features two panels with the birth and death knot motifs on both sides. e silk sarees from Gujarat is highlighted by the use of rich shades of red and brown colors. Red and brown fabric shades are ideal for floral and leaf motifs, whereas golden